Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you thinmk that teenagers around say the age of 14 or so can really truly be in love?

It depends, I'm 14 and I'm in love.Do you thinmk that teenagers around say the age of 14 or so can really truly be in love?
It depends what you think ';love'; is. ';Love'; is a different thing to everybody. In my opinion, love is something that two beings have between each other. Rare and special. Often intimidated but never duplicated. I also think everyone loves everyone differently. Many different kinds of love. Love for your family, love for your friends, love for your pets, love strangers, love for your boyfriends/girlfriends. I'm 15 but I have never had a girlfriend myself.Do you thinmk that teenagers around say the age of 14 or so can really truly be in love?
Come on be Realistic, he Double hockey sticks NO!!!


You don't know what love is at all, you think you do but you don't and you guys actually think your in love just wait til your preteen minds come into the real teens and realize how dumb you are.








oh and i'm 5 hours from being 16
I say they can, but a lot of things are mistaken for love at that age, so you nevr raelly know.. It's POSSIBLE, but not probable. Everyone ssaid when I said I love my boyfriend 6 months ago, they kept saying it was puppy love...but I'm still loving him today!
Of couse! Yes, it's rare, but it does happen!!!





Sure, some teenages say it as much as they say 'hi' and don't actually mean it. But there are some that are truly in love and it's beautiful.





Congrats on finding your true love btw!!! :)





Oh, and I'm 13.
wow... i'll give you 'lovers' one year. two year tops.





edit: to all those 13 yr. olds saying that you're in 'love'; you wouldn't know what love is is it slapped you across. go play with your barbies.
It's obviously possible, just not very common. Most teenagers who say they are in love clearly aren't, but there are definitely those who are in love.





I'm fifteen.
yes its possible but very rare and i dont think u really know for sure at that age because u probably havent had many serious relationships
Yes you could be but you have to be very lucky!





I'm fourteen myself never had a boyfriend though.





Hope I helped!
yes
im 14 and no i think you have to know wut love is before you fall into it.... although ive been pretty close.... maybe your mistaking love for lust
im almost 14 and me and this amazing girl met in a drama class and fell in love. it is posible.
Anyone can be in love no matter what the age.





Oh. I'm 14 too.
no I don't think so











below me: that's infatuation, I think
no you think you are but it will pass trust me i have had that before... it sucks
anybody really believe in love?
Yeaa!!


Aww, thats great for you :D
puppy love
YEEESS.


AND TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS THAT'S iMPOSSiBLE,


**** YOU *****!
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment