Friday, November 25, 2011

How many of you have not been kissed yet? [Teenagers]?

I'm guilty! Never been kissed.





:)





I can wait. I want it to be unforgetable.How many of you have not been kissed yet? [Teenagers]?
Well, i have. Plenty of times.


My first kiss with a guy WAS amazing and unforgettable. Basically breathtaking. It was in the master suite in the cabin of his boat. He was gorgeous, the most recognizable in the school. Im twelve and i was when i got my first kiss. It was scary, but im so happy it got to be with him. We ended up staying together about four months. Broke up because we did stuff that we werent supposed to do and the parents found out. :( We were most defidentally in love, and i mean it. Well, he turned 14 on may 9th and ended up dieing on may 18th...i cant handle it...its not fair. But god just needed him for bigger and better things. So, make that first kiss the most amazing ever, cause you only have one chance at it.How many of you have not been kissed yet? [Teenagers]?
Blah...me. I mean, do you seen anything wrong with me? Do I smell? What is it that drives boys away?





Peace, Love, %26amp; Johnny Depp
*raises hand* Sadly, I have never been kissed. Sure, there have been opportunities, but those just weren't the right girls.
No kiss, no bf, nothin', and I'm almost 19! But I'm not really interested in changing that right now (the first part, not my age:) so it's all good:P
I have never been kissed either. I dont think I will ever be ready though.
i been kissed plenty and i've givin may kisses before
I've never been kissed. I want it to be special, so I'm not rushing it.
your time will come.and then there will be a plenty.
Never been kissed, nor have I ever had a boyfriend.
Eh, me.


and not a true bf yet either.
me either! never been kissed, had a bf, or went on a date. it sucks
ME!!!! never been on a date either....I'm hopeless... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment