Friday, November 25, 2011

Why are teenagers so disrespectful now?

My boyfriend's sister is a total b****,she can be nice sometimes but when adults are talking she likes to butt in and give her opinion when her opinion isn't needed in the first place and she does things to piss me off but I can't say anything cause I'm living here there...how do I deal with someone like this? I don't want to hurt her cause I'm getting to the point where I WANT to kick her a** so please help me out lolWhy are teenagers so disrespectful now?
Dude that sucks. Speaking for myself I know if I would have gotten into grown folks business and ran off at the mouth I would have gotten the mess smack out of me, so yea.....I kinda kept from doing that sort of thing. And even now that im like 22 I still don't jump into people's conversations and **** cause that's plain rude and nosy as hell.





But honestly if your really getting to the point of beating her down then your gonna have to say something. Because if you don't and she keeps on pushing your buttons and pushing your buttons then your probably gonna haul off and bust her in the face. Yea she may deserve it, but maybe the people she was around just ignored her behavior so nobody really addressed it.





So all I can say is to sit down with her and try to come to some kinda understanding or either talking to your man or something.





We where all teenagers once maybe you can find some common ground. Yea it sucks to have to be diplomatic when someones an *** but someone has to be the more mature one.Why are teenagers so disrespectful now?
I don't know why they are so disrespectful, but people are/were always like that/this. Not only the teenagers, but also adults and senior citizens. It's just that teenagers get all the bad rep.





Not all teenagers are like this, but the majority of them are. I think it's mainly because they are afraid to be outside the normal of society, so they act like morons in order to be popular, or look ';cool';.





Also, the downward spiral of intelligent music on mainstream radio is another reason. The last good music that was on the radio was Nu Metal, and now there is no point in listening.
i'm a teenager, but i'm not disrespectful at all, because my parents raised me properly (and threaten me with the yard stick, if you know what i mean %26gt;.%26gt; haha.) mainly the reason why teenagers are disrespectful, i think is because of the parents. the end. but um, i guess if she's being rude you could just be like sisterly and say nicely ';hey, be nice'; or ';watch your language'; or something like that.
Teens have always been rebellious and disrespectful - they were just quiet about it so they didn't get beat.
GALILEO RAPES THE NAUGHTY TEENS BY LURING THEM INTO HIS GINGERBREAD HOUSE WITH LOLLIPOPS.
Because they were raised to think they were special little princes or princesses. Harsh but the truth. Lucky for us, we are going to be their bosses and can instill into them the respect our parents taught us.
You sound like a teenager yourself.
They aren't so disrespectful NOW. They always have been (this coming from a rather mature teenager.) Just they weren't allowed much freedom to show that in the past.





It's no different from a person in the 1950's answering ';Yes, m'am''; and ';No, sir'; to everyone, yet secretly hating them inside. People are just more upfront.





Perhaps when she's talking with you adults, indirectly show her a way to better give her opinions. Depending on how old she is, try not to make it sound like you're talking down to her. One day, say something like, ';You know, you really have some pretty good opinions... but the way you say them sometimes kind of takes away from it.'; Try not to make it totally personal, just something kind of subtle.





As for her doing things to piss you off, you CAN say something. Just in a mature way that shows you're not being b*tchy or stooping to her level. Tell her you'd really appreciate it if she ________ --- instead of __________ (leaving the toothpaste tube open right before you use the bathroom, etc., whatever it is that's bothering you.)





Something like, ';Oh, and hey, by the way... do you mind _______ from now on? I have an old pet peeve with leaving the toothpaste tube open.'; Be friendly, yet assertive enough and mature. If she keeps doing it, talk to your boyfriend about it honestly to see what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment