Friday, November 25, 2011

What should I ask for for Christmas, coming from a 13 year old girl? Mothers please come here!!! & teenagers!!?

If you have around a 13 year old daughter, what are you getting her, mothers? As her ';big gift';? Also, what would you approve of her getting?


Teenage girls, what are you asking for for Christmas? I'm not interested in make up, clothes, sports. I'm not a girly girl.


What should I ask for for Christmas, coming from a 13 year old girl? Mothers please come here!!! %26amp; teenagers!!?
I have a 13 year old daughter and i have gotten her an mp4 player already for christmas. She is a hard one to buy for. i hope that helped. What should I ask for for Christmas, coming from a 13 year old girl? Mothers please come here!!! %26amp; teenagers!!?
for a big gift, a ipod/mp3 player, portable DVD player, game system or camera would be nice. Those all have nice accessories to go with them too. Maybe a few CDs of her favorite singer/band/movie. I usually asked for books, movies and music for christmas. every once in a while I'd ask for an electronic gadget or doodad.
ask for an Ipod or a Stero system or a Wii
Ask for what you want.


Maybe a movie, or some cds? Is there anything you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment