Friday, November 25, 2011

Why are teenagers so obnoxious?

Have you ever been to a movie or a mall on a friday night? It's chaos. I almost had an anxiety attack all these young people who are disrespectful to elders, young girls wearing less and less, walking around outside and NO parents are present ! I am talking anywhere between 12 - 17 years of age. I know parents can't be with their children all the time, but I was never so loud and obnoxious when I was younger. Are parents too involved in themselves to care about what their children are doing?Why are teenagers so obnoxious?
They don't call it the inbetween years for nothing. I think teens are obnoxious because as childen, they are used to being somewhat ignored; dismissed for their loud or lewd behavior in public. As they get into their teens, they still think that people will overlook being rude, crass, generally stupid. Mix that with hormones and the kids thinking that they are so original and funny, that makes for a heck of a night at the mall. No doubt, the parents think that these kids are behaving just as they do at home. That is, not so rude and obvious. I don't blame the parents because they have every reason to think their little Jimmy and Sue are being polite and responsible. They don't see how they change clothes in the car at the mall so they can wear something more revealing, and don't see how rude they are to elders. Trust is a double edge sword on the teenage front.Why are teenagers so obnoxious?
Because There Still Kids.
Teenagers need boundaries. If they don't have boundaries, they don't know how to behave, what is wrong vs. right, and they are very ill-mannered. Kids and teenagers NEED to be disciplined. They need to be told no sometimes. DOn't let them, have there way if they wine. This is why teens have turned out the way they have. I say this as one who looks upon the rest of my generation.
A SINGLE PERSON CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD,IT IS THE TRUTH OF 21ST CENTURY
Because parents do not teach their kids anything anymore and set them free to do what ever the hell they want when they want.
ooh toughy question. Im 17 and find i do non of the above but I do live in a council estate, yesterday I was looking ove rmy cctv cameras to find kids younger than me in our garden trying to rip my fence apart. Alerting everyone in the house we told them to leave, they told us they would when they were ready, the police cant do anything, we cant do anything to these kids, and the teenage parents of these kids are too busy peicing their own perosnal lives together to care for these kids.





Bring back corporal punishment, you needn't worry if you're not guilty!
I have a policy that usually works. My policy is that if the parents refuse to discipline their kids I will be happy to do it for them. If the teens are getting in your way tell them to move, if they are being disrespectful tell them so. Obviously their parents have decided to let society raise and since you are part of society tell them off, they'll never learn otherwise.
lack of parenting and a phase the kids go though
They're going through puberty. Some don't go through it as easy as others. o_O!
I just think it is the era that we are no living in. Everything they see on T.V. or watch in movies usually has an obnoxious person in it. So it is just the environment and era they are in that is producing obnoxious teenagers.
they dont know how to grow up and be a adult they r still stuck in a childs mind
cos they're still children and they think they know it all
you were too that obnoxious and your an idiot for not seeing that. you think adults didnt find you obnoxious when you were younger. times have changes sure but people stay the same.
Well, I am a teen myself and I don't disrepect my elders. I am the way I am b/c I want to have fun while I can. I am 15 year old freshman and my life is all about school, boys(lol)and having fun. Maybe u were just a boring teen.
yes because its the parents time to have fun and alot of them dont care about their kids because they had themso young
I'm 13, I don't really act like that. I go to the mall with my friend's and stuff without parents, but we aren't obnoxious, we usually just sit at the food court and tell dirty jokes quietly. Meh, oh well.
I KNOW I was that loud and obnoxious, and now I look at those kids and go, what is wrong with them? But it's just kids being kids. Their hormones are flying, and their knowledge about the world far surpasses their maturity in terms of processing it and putting into a larger context.
I think these days parents are letting there kids grow up to quick in result of that they think they know everything and they are adults at the age of 12 so they can do what they want.That is probably why they are so rude.Kids these days need to be taught caring,respect and how to treat someone.
They'll get over it eventually, although ir's worth remembering that not all teenagers are like that.
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment