Friday, November 25, 2011

Okay let me make myself more clear i need an actual short 2 minute scene for two teenagers?

i want it to be funny


like an argument or something bitchy, gossip, boy fight


keep in mind it actual has to be a scene not just your ideas :)


please helpOkay let me make myself more clear i need an actual short 2 minute scene for two teenagers?
`that gurl has my top!`


`isnt dat boi cuute`


`oh my gosh ! i broke my nail`


`i askd him ouut , %26amp; he dumped mee`


`UGH! ii failed da test`





continue frm thatOkay let me make myself more clear i need an actual short 2 minute scene for two teenagers?
If it's only two minutes, then the premiss I stated before will


only take that. Write it yourself, based on what I suggested.


Good luck
the cornfield scene from Wicked is about 2 minutes long and is kinda bitchy, over a boy, and its funny and entertaining as well...if you need something thats serious find something from One Tree Hill, they have plenty, especially in the finale of season 3 and start of season 4.
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment