Friday, November 25, 2011

Meaningful gifts for teenagers?

I want to get/make something truly heartfelt for my friends this year. We call each other family. I know I could just get the boys gift cards to Walmart, and they would love it, but I want to give them something that means more. There mom also does so much for me. I'd like to get her something to show how much I appreciate her. Any ideas?Meaningful gifts for teenagers?
A King James BibleMeaningful gifts for teenagers?
I think personalized gifts are best. Think about them and what reminds you of them. Maybe it's a funny moment or meaningful feeling.





You could create a CD of music that reminds you of them. Cafe Press has tons of different stuff. A good book with a theme that recalls a person is a great idea. A example - know a hopeless romantic get them the book Twilight and write a little something as to why you got it for them on the front inside cover.
This year, I hear that those neat little battery-powered nose-hair trimmers are ';quite the thing'; all over the country with folks of all ages! They're quite stylish, very affordable, and they have that really personal touch, too! Slam dunk gift for sure! It'll be a hit. My wife, Lucy, is going to be SO SURPRISED on Christmas morning! She thinks she's getting diamond stud earrings!
BOYS:


- pac sun gift card


- cd


- movie passes


- sports stuff (depending on wat they like)





THE MOM:


- spa kit


- lotion


- coffee


- massager


- gift card to starbucks


- cosmetic bag


- hair pins


- book


- makeup


- spa trip


- trip to nail salon [there are certificates]
Electonics are popular with either sex. Cards are a good idea as long as its cashable or to a store / site they like to shop at. For the mother something from bath and body works such as candles, bath salts, etc is usually a pretty good bet.
moms like throw blankets...





boys like... gift cards, lol. i dont think boys really like meaningful gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment