Friday, July 30, 2010

Can someone tell me how to screen my teenagers yahoo email?

Can someone tell me how I can screen my teenagers yahoo email if the only info i know is his screen name...not his password. Is there a way I can view his incoming and outgoing emails?Can someone tell me how to screen my teenagers yahoo email?
you need to know the password.





But if he finds out youre spying on him, he'll just make another e-mail address.


My parents tried spying on me when I was younger. I wan't that bad of a kid, but I always felt like there was someone looking over my shoulder. I now resent them because of the lack of privacy. I was trying to grow up and become my own person but instead I felt like a prisoner and a child. And every day that they tried to sneak through my diary and e-mail, i became more and more distant.





just think about that before you spy. if he's in harm, then by all means, go through his stuff. but if he's just an average teen, let him be.


=]Can someone tell me how to screen my teenagers yahoo email?
I don't believe there is, although, if I may ask, do you have a reason for wishing to screen his emails? Teenagers usually don't want their parents reading their stuff- it's not a lack of trust or that they're hiding something, it's just them being teenagers. If you have a reaosn to suspect he is recieving/sending something inappropriate, I would suggest contacting a Yahoo! administrator to see what you could do, but if there's no reaosn to be suspicious, I'd leave his emails alone. Teenagers ought to be allowed a reasonable amount of privacy and trust.
1. I don't think so if you don't have the password....


2. BAD MOM!!!


3. I mean, I don't know anything, or if they're in trouble or whatever, but seriously, do you know what it feels like to know your journal isn't safe, your room isn't safe, your phone calls aren't safe, and now even EMAILS AREN'T PRIVATE!? .... not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment