Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can teenagers go to hook up?

I'm a teenager and I can't really hook up with my girlfriend at either of our houses unless our parents are out, so I'm looking for places to go and hook up with her. I already know the movies of course, but those can be too public. The back of my car is perfect but it can get uncomfortable and repetitive.





Additional question: Could I get arrested for getting freaky with her in a bathroom stall?Where can teenagers go to hook up?
Actually no, you cannot get arrested for getting freaky in a bathroom stall IF the door is closed.Where can teenagers go to hook up?
Yes you can. At your age this is so complicated and I understand how you feel, you want to feel free to just do it! But unfortunately you麓ll have to wait for that. So for now, just keep doing what you麓re doing and be careful, hope she麓s protecting herself because the consequences will be devastating, believe me. Be a teenager but a responsible one.
well id say wait to hav sex cuz im one of the girlz that got pregnant and I love my daughter and all but its hard im too too too young...


but if you insist get creative(I did) cuz the car felt low class and skanky for me...the park was fun (the bathroom stall trust me u will get caught...don't try to stop the elevator ethier bc there's a call that goes to security...my bf is security at a local mall and he alwayz comes bak with halarious stories of ppl havin sex) and the police will call ur parents and if ur 18 and she's not or vice versa you will be considered a child sex offender even if it was consensual and hav to go through a huge prosess it will be horrible u will have to do it for the rest of ur life)...sex can be soooo fun but with the right person at the right time





more questions email me
First. Gross


Second. You can get arrested no in any public area


Third. Try at a friends party oor get a Van
WELL YOU ARE A TEENAGER YOU NEED JESUS APPARENTLY BECAUSE DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET HIM...OR HER ...PREGNANT! WHY NOT JUST DO IT THE PARK SINCE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS
if you mix up or vary what you two do in your car ...that might be a better thing than getting you and her arrested ..for public indecency or exposure.
just go to like a restraunt or something. but dont get ';freaky'; with her because (1) thats disgusting and (2) you'll make a huge mistake you wish you hadn't a year or two from now
In a hotel. Get a hotel for 2 or 3 days that always works when you want to hook up ok.
If you'd be a little but more mature, you wouldn't ask this question.
i guess bathroom stall is alright.


maybe a hotel.





or just when your parents are not around?
if you're old enough; a hotel would be a good idea, but could be expensive. Otherwise, A field, in the middle of nowhere!
wait till the parents are out then go over duh
hahah ';get freaky with her';


uhm maybe like at a park?


something simple i guess


dont think to much
A friends house or a party



a park slide is always a classic...or one of my friends did it in a jcpenny dressing room....
go out in the boonies at night

No comments:

Post a Comment