Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do teenagers think it's really cool/funny to be loud, obnoxious & rude in public?

To Christina - instead of being a loud obnoxious little git, maybe you should rub a couple of brain cells together or two and THINK about what you're doing before you do something in public.





Yes, I was a teenager - did I do foolish things? Sure. Was I obnoxious and loud? I guess, but I did have someone come up to me and said that wasn't appropriate behaviour. I DID have someone take the time to explain to me that being rebellious in public was a natural way to deal with the fact that I wanted to find a place in the world. That person was my dad and he was a cop. He told me this because when I was young because he didn't want to see me get into trouble. He also taught me that I should think about other people's feelings. It made me a better person. So instead of just saying ';well we don't really pay attention to adults.';, maybe you should. I know that if you pay attention to us, then we'll be more likely to pay attention to you...and for the right reasons.Why do teenagers think it's really cool/funny to be loud, obnoxious %26amp; rude in public?
because they're are inmature, hectic and confused.

Report Abuse


Why do teenagers think it's really cool/funny to be loud, obnoxious %26amp; rude in public?
Okay, heres the deal.


I am a teenager at the moment, I am 16.





Now, first of all, the first answer is completly the stupidest thing i have ever heard. They shouldn't say sh*t like that because obviously they have been a teenager before !





Okay , now , back to the point.


We don't try to be rude, loud , etc. in public.


We just tend not to think about other peoples wishes.


Also, not all teenagers are like that.


I am probably somewhere in the middle, cause I love to go out and have fun. And I am sometimes loud in public.


But I also think that sometimes teenagers are wrong in the way they behave, BUT I also think that some adults are over exaderating at the same time.


Adults that just complain about teens all the time have nothing better to do and they should just take the stick out of their a ss. Because face it, they were once a teenager too.
Back in the day when, as a teenager I was riding my dinosaur to school, I was loud and obnoxious because I thought I was witty and cool, and wanted to be appreciated by others -who I was positive- thought I was witty %26amp; cool as well.





:-)
Not all Teenagers are like that. It's just that in this day and age parents seem to not teach matters, respect, or decency. the world is on a slow path to hades because of it





Blame the 60's the revolutionized the idea of ';I'm gonna get mine, forget about my family, I come first, FREEDOM';
It's natural to us.





But some of us, like me, choose to be classy and mature. We're the ones who are quiet and look very proffesional in public.
Because they are immature and always want to have a good time! I was loud and obnoxious when I was a teenager. Lol...
Because they don't care if you are bothered by it. They don't think it's cool, they are just messing around and having fun.
Teenagers only want to be looked at by other teenagers. They think it's a right of passage.
Because they are teenagers, the bottom end of the evolutionary scale.
Because they've probably seen drunk adults behave that way, and so they think that will make them adult.
1's answer is perfect.
Their brain cells have not yet fully developed....

No comments:

Post a Comment