Friday, July 30, 2010

Where do teenagers party harder Canada or USA?

I have lived in both Toronto, Ontario, Canada and am currently living in Charlotte, NC, USA. It seems to me like all my friends in Canada party way harder but it could just be because of where I live in the U.S. what do you think??Where do teenagers party harder Canada or USA?
Canadians party younger


(lol)Where do teenagers party harder Canada or USA?
Maybe you haven't found the right hard-party friends!





I have a friend that lived in Canada for a year, and he said that they do party a lot up there, but beer costs a lot more!





I live in Charlotte and we party all of the time. Check this side out. These guys coordinate bar crawls all of the time... and they are a blast!


www.rockhouseevents.com
Im in high school man (grade 11), and just moved from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada to California, USA. I cant GUARANTEE you teens party harder in Canada. I am saying this first hand. I've lived in both places. To be honest, I wanna go back to Canada! haha
Well in Canada our drinking age is lower so i think we start earlier and its easier for us to get booze. One american guy i know now living in canada says we do party harder here. but ive met quite a few americans that certainly know how to party hard!
They do party harder in Canada because the drinking age is 18 or 19 depending on your province. Canadian teens have an easier time getting alcohol.
We Canadians know how to party and live it up. We even party on Mondays when USA citizens are complaining about how there is 4 more days to the weekend. Party hard bro!!!!!
Canadians party harder yo.
Canada!! raised in Toronto, Ontario all my life.





EH??
Definitely USA (but why would you ask this question?)
c


ca


cana daa


aaa


all the beer man!

No comments:

Post a Comment