Friday, July 30, 2010

Why are teenagers so lazy to clean their room?

i have 2 teenagers and it seems they love to live in a pigpen and i cant understand how they can find thier things there too but they do!....Why are teenagers so lazy to clean their room?
It isnt a priority to clean our room. I'm 17 n my room is so messy! But I know where EVERYTHING is... When I clean it, I cant find a thing...Why are teenagers so lazy to clean their room?
I wasn't exactly messy or a neat freak. I had clothes on the floor, usually after I wore them and changed, some paper balled up and my bed unmade. It never got to the point mysterious creatures crawled out of my room or it stunk so bad you could smell it outside though.





The next time your kids ask you to clean something that was already clean but they tossed it in the floor, or whatever it is they misuse, simply refuse to clean it. I say let it manifest itself and maybe your kids will clean their rooms.
because some teens feel they are too old to be doing stuff for that. They just want to hang with friends.
I was the same way (and still am). It's not that they're lazy it's just that they aren't neat freaks who judge people based on how clean or dirty their room is. To me, a clean room looks like nobody lives in it.
I think they like to go out or play computer games...Maybe they think that someone will help them clean up their room for them, so they can ignore it...
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment