Friday, July 30, 2010

Can two teenagers of different religious background, such as Atheist and Catholic, work out? If so, how?

I'm Catholic and my husband of 19 years was an atheist. My religion was much more important to me than his was to him, and I told him before we got married that I wanted my children to be raised Catholic. He was fine with that, I have never forced my faith on him, everything is fine. By the way, he says now he doesn't know what to believe, he thinks that there must be some higher power, but he isn't sure if it's God.Can two teenagers of different religious background, such as Atheist and Catholic, work out? If so, how?
No. Tolerance will always take its toll. In the end, either one of them will have to give in to the other or they will have to part ways.Can two teenagers of different religious background, such as Atheist and Catholic, work out? If so, how?
Sure... just go to the gym together and you will be fine to work out.
Respect each others beliefs without trying to condemn the other or try to change the others.
It is almost impossible..


If you are still teenagers then why take this so seriously, just be friends and don't worry about serious things until later on in your lives.. Unless of course you need to decide upon a life mate (husband/wife) right now..
Im a 16 yr. old. Most of them don't care. However, the ones with fundie parents do.
Yes, by not talking about it, or in only in sensible, logical discussions.





ebs187
Usually with weights and cardio.
It can. Don't focus on religion. It's a personal thing anyway so it shouldn't matter what someone else believes.
My theology teacher's daughter's room mate is an athiest while she is a Catholic and they get along just fine by not talking about it to each other and respecting others (dis)beliefs.
only if the sex is good
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment