Friday, July 30, 2010

Why are teenagers trying 2 get pregnant these days?

i am a teenager trying 2 get pregnantWhy are teenagers trying 2 get pregnant these days?
DON'T!!!





Mostly because they want someone to love them. They have no concept of how much work a baby is!Why are teenagers trying 2 get pregnant these days?
peoples opinions on teen mums are terrible! im a TTC and im 19!! theres nothing wrong with it. my mum was 18 when she had me and she did a good job. She gave me the best a middle class woman could WITHOUT the help of her parents, I have grown up with manners a good education and respect.





Its nothing to do with ';wanting to be loved'; its the fact we feel we are ready. You cannot say teens are not aware of how much work is involved with having a child because I personally am fully aware with what is involved with bringing up a child - which i do not wish to reveal to the whole world!





Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the whole ';teen pregnancies is wrong'; is not right. I am a hard working 19 year old that does 50 hour weeks with a good income, I do not live at home and I pay my taxes like everyone else. I am physically and emotionally ready for a child and the fact Im 19 shouldnt stop me from loving and being a good mum to a child with my partner.





so with everything i have said above why should i wait 5 years to have a child that I know im now ready for?
I am not sure but there has to be a reason. Maybe it's a hormone thing. Maybe it's being selfish. There is nothing wrong with someone wanting a baby but making the choice to wain until you are ready is the right thing to do. You need to be married or in a steady relationship with someone who will not walk out on you. You both need decent jobs to pay for diapers, formula/breast pump, clothes,food,crib, stroller. Really think it through. I'm a young mom (22) I do not regret my son at all...he's my world and my guy and I have been together for over 5 years. He works full time and I work part time and I am going back to college by next fall. We have our own place and not living with parents. It takes a lot of work and sacrifices to be a parent not to mention lots of money. I don't go out often or do I get much alone time with my guy but we love being parents. My son is such a joy to us. But if you are ready to throw away your teen years go ahead. But seriously think it through...at least finish high school before even going down this road.
I totally agree with the women above me.. im 19 and i do have love. Alot of love in MY family MY hubby! And now im ready for love from MY child! Nothing wrong with it.


I think im going to do a VERY well job and i cant wait to be up late trying to feed my babie for change his diaper.


So give him baths, change his cloths.


And even the bad stuff... Take him to the doctors bc somethings wrong, GIVE BIRTH TO HIM!


You take the good with the bad.. and im ready for that.
Surely you know the answer to that, being that you are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment