Friday, July 30, 2010

Teenagers or Adults : In general, who do you think have more freedom these days?

Adults:


Yes, being an adult comes with responsibilities, but as long as you're not living at home with your parents, they cannot tell you what to do.


You are responsible for yourself.





I much rather have bills to pay and what have you then have my parents give me a curfew or have to answer to them for everything I do.Teenagers or Adults : In general, who do you think have more freedom these days?
I'd say adults, while you're a teenager you don't have any freedom, because your parents are responsible for you legally, ergo you're under there control. Adults can also make more decisions, like drinking. Where as teenagers aren't supposed to be making that decision (they still do it though)Teenagers or Adults : In general, who do you think have more freedom these days?
I cant talk for others, but I know I have more freedom then my parents did, mostly because parents have that thinking of wanting better for their kids then what they had, they don't want their kids to have it as had as they did when they were growing up.
In a way teenagers do, because they do not have as many responsibilities as most adults do. However, adults can do many things that teenagers can not do.
Teenagers, they like to be more independent and they don't pay attention to their parents so they have more freedom, and less responsibilities
Teenagers do. No responsibilities and don't have to worry about the right job and bills.
I would say teenagers have more freedom. I know my parents are much more trapped in their lives than I am.
adults
Nope, getting tighter everyday...
Teenagers--no bills.
good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment