Friday, July 30, 2010

Why is teenagers having baby's so early in age?

Cuz dey is havin sex.





.... I wrote like that on purpose. But, seriously, this is nothing new. My grandmother started having kids at 14. My mom started having kids at 17. My aunt was 16. This is nothing new. It's been going on since the beginning of time. Did you know, that a couple of hundred years ago, once a girl got her period (about 12), she was married off and had kids. Still happens in some countries.Why is teenagers having baby's so early in age?
correction : why are teenagers having babies at such a young age?


my question : when will people on yahoo answers learn to spell?Why is teenagers having baby's so early in age?
well, I was 14, I've always been a really hot girl and I've never been shy and guys like that.
because many of them become characterless watching many bad movies/TV shows at early age and they couldnt control having sex. So, they have sex and end up with baby. Many stupid teens say that they are happy to have a baby without realising its consequences. But I am sure teens who dont control their feeling and have sex only after they are an adult or after marriage, will regret very much later at their age.
I think a lot of it has to do with rebellion.





And the fact that a lot of younger teens are going around throwing the word ';love'; out there like it's nothing. If they


think someone ';loves'; them, then they're probably a lot


more susceptible to the idea that it's okay to go out and


have sex. and most teens wouldn't think to use protection.





I don't really blame the parents as much. I know lots of


parents that tell their kids not to do it. But then there are


those few that just don't care what happens to their kids.
cuz there having sex way to early because this society is extremely sexually orientated. and there too dumb to use protection. i mean dang, this is how jerry springer and maury povich do so well.
LACK OF PARENTING (from their own parents)
Peer presure is one of the reasons and the boyfriend/girlfriend threting to leave and parents not talking about sex to there child
I graduated in 1983 and they were having them all over the place...nothing new about this.
I am a pregnant teen myself, 15 years old and 14 weeks pregnant. My parents pay plenty of attention to me, and my school has a very good sex ed program. It's just that i've been with my boy for 2 and a half years now, that's a long time. Wouldn't you want to have sex by then? Especially being a teen with hormones out of whack. I did use protection, but you know, those things do break. Unfortunatly, ours did break, and here i am 14 weeks preggers. Trust me though, lack of parenting and poor sex ed programs aren't always the reason. You know there is such a thing as young love? Open your minds a little bit people. And people need to stop being so judgemental also. I've seen some teens who are far better parents than people in their 30's!! It all depends on the person and how devoted they are to being a parent. Not all teens are irresponsible. I am a very responsible person, and i know i will do whatever it takes to make my baby happy and live a good life. Not all teen mothers are ';wh*res'; either. I lost my virginity to my current boyfriend of 2 and a half years, and now i am pregnant with his baby. So i've slept with one guy, and that's whose baby i'm having. Am i a wh*re? No. Again people, open your minds.
I think it have some to do with not using birth control properly, or not thinking they could get pregnant. Most kids don't think the worst can happen to them, until it does happen or it happens to someone they know.
Because more and more parents are working outside the home and allowing their kids to be latchkey kids.





The schools handing out condoms doesn't help either. Kids can't be trusted. I'm not being mean, I love kids but that's our job as parents to assume that they will misbehave and do what we can to prevent it in the first place and that's supervision and lots of love and support.





Kids just aren't getting that these days so they're looking for love in all the wrong places.
The schools aren't teaching sex education properly. They are teaching that condoms and abortion are the best answers, and parents are ignoring their teenagers altogether.
Sometimes it's because they think they're in love. Other options could be that they feel pressured to do it (Ex. If you don't have sex with me, we can't go out anymore) and in that case she might not want to leave him. Or it could be because they want to try it. But it's true--sex ed teachers do say to wait, but they also say to make sure you always wear condoms and that you'll be okay. Which isn't always true.
you know what i take that personally i am 18 and i am having my First baby. But i am also married. so i dont think it is wrong. The father an i are doing quite well so what is so wrong with that. Sometime even when people practice safe sex it happens. I practiced safe sex my first time having sex and i still got pregnant. You know you cant be harsh towards girls like that because they do have feelings and its just rude.
because they are dumb and dont know how to practice safe sex.
well they dont really meen it lyk me. but im gonna love my baby no matter wut happens.
I think most times it is the parents fault. They let their kids run wild and don't care about what they are doing. I've noticed that a lot of kids that get pregnant early have a mother that got pregnant when she was a teen, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
u know dats a gud question! i guess they dnt really think! i mean why have sex at such a young age there are so many effects behind it all!
I don't know but it's really sad
Because they are having unprotected sex too early. They need to focus on their school work more
Because thay are having sex at younger ages
coming from a sexually comfortable teen reason one is that they like sex and like me it can happen in the spur of the moment which is very passionate and they can 4get to use protection . reason 2 some teens is stupid and is so desperate 2 have sex they dont kno anything about it. theres many reasons 4 this but i speak 4 myself on this which is i always use protection.
I hope you mean ';why are teenagers having babies at such an early age?';


Maybe because dumb people like you can't read a condom packages correctly.
Dont use protection

No comments:

Post a Comment