Friday, July 30, 2010

What do teenagers say on chats or forums ?

like '; lol ';, even if everybody know it ^^. I'm french and i only know french teenager words





ps : can you explain me,


and sorry if i have made mistakes ;)What do teenagers say on chats or forums ?
MDR!!! I speak to my friend on msn, and she's french so I use French acrynyms and she uses Englsih ones!!! It's funny





LOL= laugh out loud (equivalent to MDR)


LOL= lots of love (beaucoup d'amore)


WTF = what the f**k


Y = why (pourquoi)


YH= yes (oui)


CBA = can't be arsed


WUU2?= what you up to? (qu'est ce que tu fais a ce moment?)


NM = nothing much (rien special)


WUBU2? = What you been up to? (qe'est-ce que tu as fais aujord'hui?)


TY= thanks/ thank you (merci)


HEY/HI/YO/HY =hello (bonjour)


BTW = by the way


GTG / G2G = got to go (je doit faire maintenant)


IDK = I don't know (je ne sais pas)


IDC= I don't care (je n'interesse pas)


ATM = at the moment (a ce moment)


LVYA = love you (je t'adore)


BRB= be right back (je re bientot)


LMAO = laugh my **** off


ILY= I love you (je t'amore)


K /KK = ok


xoxox = hugs and kisses (bisous)


U = you (vous/tu)


CYA = see you ( a bientot)


nite = Night (nuit)


GD= good (bien/bon)


ND= and (et)


TBH= to be honest











there are lots of others, and we also abbreviate a lot of other words- obviously too many to write here... but these are the main ones that I've witten here!





Good luck / bonne chance!!! I also like to trick my friends by using french abbreviations! =)What do teenagers say on chats or forums ?
Also you can do...


ur-your


u-you


ily-i love you


rofl=rolling on floor laughing


ttyl-talk to you later


brb-be right back


bf-boyfriend


gf-girlfriend


kk-ok


k-ok


(k or kk is ok to use)


:)


=)


=]


:(


:/


^_^


;)


o_O


XD


:D
lol laugh out loud





rofl - rolling on the floor laughing





atm - at the moment





brb - be right back





cba - can't be @ssed





stfu - stuff you





xox - hugs and kisses





There are so many. It's just abbreviated most of the time.





xx
Lol - laugh out loud


Btw - by the way


tbh - to be honist


cba - can't be a**ed


wuu2 - what you up too


wubu2 - what you been up too


g2g/gtg - got to go





sorry it's all in english
lol: laugh out loud


lmao: laugh my *** off


idk: I don't know


idc: I don't care


ttyl: talk to you later


y: why


g2g: got to go


there's more, just go on a chatroom and you'll find out some more.
search on the internet for acronyms.
lol = laugh out loud





there are others, like rofl = rolling on the floor laughing


pmsl = pissing myself laughing


btw = by the way


ofc = of course


w/e = whatever





etc.etc.





too many to list
this has all of them and their definitions. They're called acronyms. http://www.aim.com/acronyms.adp
join one of these forums and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment