Saturday, August 21, 2010

';All teenagers must rebel in order to grow up';. What do YOU think?

Maybe... I was not in a common way, but I was a rebell inside - you know, the world is bad, people do not understand each other, I do not talk to them.. I had no opportunity to have rows with my parents according to that problem, cause they are very strict... so... I would agree partially. Sometimes you can run it quite smoothly;)';All teenagers must rebel in order to grow up';. What do YOU think?
oh thats for sure


they rebel in many ways


some small ways and others in big ways


it depends how sheltered they are


it's all a process of establishing independence


it can be from something as simple as wanting more


allowance etc...to staying out all night


but it all falls in the same category


some rebellion is healthy


some is not';All teenagers must rebel in order to grow up';. What do YOU think?
i dont think ALL teenagers have to.
Don't think it is a matter of ';must';, it is a matter of ';want.';
Teenage rebellion is a necessary step in the maturation process. Growing up means thinking for yourself and cutting the apron strings.
no i dont think all teenagers rebel, i think it has to do with parents too, my dad was way to protective of me and i think that is one of the reasons i rebeled so much, i hope my daughter doesnt follow in my foot steps.
two and a half thousand years ago some fellow in ancient Greece was moaning about the younger generation in words that would be understood today


it seems that since the beginning of history teenagers have been disrespectful lazy pains in the bum


But they do grow out of it!!!!
if this statement is true, it scares me. it would mean i am still growing up and, I'm 46.


of course it would also explain My aversion to SLIPKNOT.
Boys must rebel to leave Mother. Don't know about girls.
No, if your parents are intelligent enough and don't treat you as a baby when you're a teen, you don't have to rebel. (only in school, maybe).





But most teens don't rebel at all, the things they like to be thought of as rebelling (like smoking, drinking etc.) are mostly done because of peer pressure. So in fact they don't rebel, just follow their friends' opinion instead of their parents'.
As teenagers mature, they need to become gradually more independent as they ready themselves for adulthood. But HAVE TO REBEL?? No. The sad truth is that many who choose to rebel never live long enough to become responsible adults.
I would question the use of the word all in this case.
I think that was my teenager's mantra! And hopefully one day it will be THEIR teenager's mantra also!!!
no .. rebel teeners r person who are victims of family discrepancy who r attention seekers ...der r teeners who r not rebels do grow up too
rebel for a good cause not for a negative cause
I concur.
I think to an extent that is true. If you just believe everything your parents say, you won't have experiences in getting in to trouble, which can be a good life lesson. Kids don't need to take it over the edge though!
they don't have to rebel if they don't want to, they can still grow up... its about getting matured.
Hell Yeah Man REBEL REBEL REBeL!!!!
It's true, but some teenagers are lucky enough to establish their independence without huge conflict, so may not be perceived as rebelling.
I don't agree personally. I was a rebellious teen and gave my parents so much grief. It depends on how far they go.


My cousin was always like that and he is 31 and still needs alot of growing up, he is in jail. His rebellious streaks lent him into drugs, that is what landed him in jail.


I guess it depends on each kid, some kids are just looking for reasons to do wrong, like I did and others well feel that they must stand up for what they believe is right and sometimes they are. It helps some to trust what they believe is right and be a leader others are just trouble and it doesn't help them rather leads them to more childish behaviour.
I think there is a point in life when you need to stand up for your beliefs even if they run contrary to your parents. There needs to be a break made from being a child under your parents, to being an independent adult, and usually this causes strife with the parents, resulting in the rebel label.
No not all, its surprising how many are actually level headed.
no not at all i rebelled and am still a big kid while my daughter hasnt and shes so grown up and mature lol lol

No comments:

Post a Comment