Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I control my teenagers' computer time????

When I can't log off myself!! : - )How do I control my teenagers' computer time????
Uhh, get off?How do I control my teenagers' computer time????
haha, try controlling mine...you'll find it's impossible and give up.........I would try tying them up.
Already do that!!!!! Change the password everyday. It's a job, but, it's my job...DO it every other day. She's my baby OK. BUT HEY, I still can take it away!!!!!! I know.... I have one at 14.
Turn off the breaker or fuse to his /her room or move the computer to the family room %26amp; only allow certain times that it can be used.


We did that for awhile.


Then my oldest daughter won one from some contest that she entered.
haha its very addicting hey?? but you will have to be very strong %26amp; give them a set time each to stop the fights or buy them one each %26amp; one for ya self! i hate sharing with hubby so glad he is not as keen so i should SHUT UP about how good answers is, so far he hates it haha
take away his/her computer.
i dont know other than learning how to exercise some self-control. good luck.
pull the power plug!
use the computer all the time that way they dont have a chance to get on.
well, for starters you could put that b!tch, lipstick's head through it and that would stop both of you from using it, but she's not worth the cost of a new computer. So , I am fresh out of ideas.
get rid of internet
sleep w/ ur computers keyboard!!!
put a password on the computer and make sure your the only one who know the password and they have to ask you if they can use the computer and you have to to type the password in for them to get on
If it's a girl...


tell her that she'll get baggy eyes if she hangs out on the computer for a long time. That'll stop her.
I agree with the ';rapist';.
tell him you will rape him
How can he be on when you hog it all?


You have two?


Lead by example, if not, tell him he not allowed on because he did not do as was told, I don't know its a hard one.

No comments:

Post a Comment