Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good nickname for two goofy teenagers?

Well me, SUNNY and my bff CHRISTY need awesome nicknames just i guess to have them.





To explain it:


me and christy are completely RANDOM. so it needs to b OUT OF THIS WORLD AWESOME yet cool too.Good nickname for two goofy teenagers?
frick and frackGood nickname for two goofy teenagers?
huh how about


idiot 1 in idiot 2 in together there be 2 lil idiots.
How bout Ray Ray as in the sun's rays of light and crystal as the word chris reminds me of the word Crystal


Hope u Like
out of this world awsome huh... well do some celestial name then.. star, sun, moon, heaven, idk.. just gettin my two points.. cant blame me
Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber
beavass and butthead
goof @$$ and Doof @$$
dumb and dumber
moe and scrappy
awww Shark bait took mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment