Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many calories would you say you teenagers eat per day?

oh gosh. When I was a teenager I ate somewhere around 3,000 calories a day. And I never weighed more than 90 pounds! Dang I wish it was as simple now.How many calories would you say you teenagers eat per day?
i'm a fifteen yr old girl and i eat around 1,700-1,800 calories


i think a normal teenager maintaining their weight eats around 2,000


(2,300 calories- if you are a guy)


if you're trying to lose weight, i suggest you going around 1,200-1,600


do not go any lower, seriously, when i do i feel awful %26amp; get bad headaches, also i think it slows your metabolism more.





some sites that will give you tips/resources for losing weight or just maintaining a healthy weight/lifestyle Try:


Livestrong.com


mypyramid.com (i think it's under maintance right now)


or sparkteens.com


all of those are great help to me.





good luck!





xoxoHow many calories would you say you teenagers eat per day?
it depends on each teenager. It depends on gender and your weight/height/ physical activity level. Someone who is very physically active needs to obtain more calories than someone who does little to no physical activity
19 m and I eat 3,000 every day mostly in protein and carbohydrates.
Well When I Go To School I Eat Around 700


But Because It The Holidays And I Can Actually Have A Lunch About 1300
I used to eat around 2500-3000 a day...never got fat...


But now I eat 1400 cause I got anorexic -_-


Ah, life sucks at times. xD
That really depends, are you talking about an anorexic teenage girl, or a kid that eats three Big Macs a day? :p
i have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment