Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bullying & abusing are problems among contemporary teenagers?

Very true....and, if you're one who is getting bullied then take action. My niave mother used to give me the line of, ';Pay not attention, and they will leave you alone!'; BULLSHIT!!!!! Bullies will keep threatening and creating stress on their victims until something is done. Tell your teacher or principal (this is not being a tattletale). If they do not take action, then call the police and report the person. If push comes to shove, then fight back. I am not saying you will win, but, I have found that if a bully sees you're not just going to take it, they show that they themselves are cowards and will leave you alone. But, don't just ignore the problem thinking it will go away. It will only get worse. Best of luck.Bullying %26amp; abusing are problems among contemporary teenagers?
these are all not new to the world. this has been there from time immemorial and it is there now, it will be there later also.





there are a number of ways to contain such things. normally those who heed to such things are those without confidence. they also wish from their inner mind to happen bullying and abuses. suppose a girl going to college, every day on her way, few guys abuse her with lovely words or nasty words. she does not heed or hear such abuses. this is there every day . but, one day on her way to college, boys/guys are not there at that place for abusing. her mind will be, her eyes will be, searching them looking around, thinking of them...





timely reporting to parents, principal, police etc will help to a certain extent but they may revenge it later. this is to be taken care of





BUT there are ways, build self confidence, attend some karate, yoga, etc choose the correct path thru which i have to walk, thru which i have to grow, thru which i have to reach my destiny, thru which i have to attain my goal, make mind bold enough to face any adverse happenings in the world.





thanksBullying %26amp; abusing are problems among contemporary teenagers?
true i used to get bullied alot and now i'm really shy around new people and i have to be aroun my mates otherwise i feel really insecure. bullying can aso cause self harming several of my friends chose that path but to be honest it doesn't help at all. i don't think there really is a cure for bullying the best thing really is to cope with it and eventually it will stop but always tell an adult! they can help with depression and such.
No don't fight back unless needed!


For i have been bullied to the point of cuteing my wrist and for i say unto you i was bullied for haveing CP a disabillety, I look normal witch SUCKED at time's. Girl's would come talk to me call me cute but then when they hear my voice its LOL OH MY GOSH YOURE RETARDED! Or LOL hey ****** retard why don't you say some retarded **** make me laugh, IT GOSE ON i cryed myself to sleep ALOT It sucked but one thing, A bully in the 4th grade LOL he had my jumped not long ago, Me vs 3 he took my skateboard 1 held me down and the 3rd was gana kick me as i was on the ground and let me add I ****** THEM UP I seen my skateboard headed to my face I albode the guy holding me he started weeping, Pushed the 3rd and Just told the main one to ****** hit me alrety or i'd ****** kick his fat ***, He started sayin DUDE im west side man **** with me ill kill you're family, LOL he was ****** 13 i ****** took 2 step's and his *** and his bud's FAN and he wont ****** look at me ever!


May I add it effected me ALOT I am shy cant talk to people without thinking theyre gana call me a retard, I Return to god for he will bring thy true friend's for he is my mighty god, Also sorry father for my anger,


But anyway yes im scared for life! I almost took my life, I put my family through HELL for they have pulled knifes from my throught, And dont call me a kid and stupid for I am not, For I was murdered inside for ever, sence the 3rd grade is when i knew i was being picked on, by 4th it was fisical, now at 7 its goten were a group of 15 gain around me and make fun of me, and i shouted out God please help, I cryed and just got made fun of, horrible.


For I will show you my voice, so you see i am normal! JUST alittle disabled but teens have no heart!
Yes. They make you do your homework gossip about you. If they are not happy with you they just beat you up. What the hell. It is terrible.
yups


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

No comments:

Post a Comment