Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parents: What do you think of your teenagers listening to bands like...?

Marilyn Manson


Slipknot


etc etcParents: What do you think of your teenagers listening to bands like...?
im not a parent.


im a teen.


and i listen to stuff like that.


i hate when adults automatically judge you by the music you listen to or the wayyou dress cause i know people who listen to that stuff who are troublemakers but I also know someone who are the nicest people ive met. its all about how they were brought up.








my mom , she doesnt really care cause she listens to similar stuff.Parents: What do you think of your teenagers listening to bands like...?
Parents won't like anything their kids listen to: It's either Slipknot or 50 Cent talking about sex and drugs.





It's only music; it doesn't prove anything, as the first person said. You have to look at beyond what music tastes the kid has...
Music is music.





He is what he thinks and does; not what he listens too.





If he is a good person and is still making good choices, who cares what he listens too? Everyone has personal preference.
As long i know my kid isnt going to go out and do something stupid after hearing it then i am fine with it. And as long as it isnt SO LOUD that it is disturbing me!
It doesnt matter unless it effects how they act. Im really nice and sweet but the music i listen to is loud fast angry stuff lol
My parents are fine with me listening to any music...
My mom listens to music like that. lol.
Never listened to either (I'm a teen) but when I have my own kids when I'm an adult I'm going to have to approve all the music they listen to before they buy the CD and whatnot.
I wouldnt let my kid listen to that. They usually act and are most like what they listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment