Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need crafts or games for teenagers with disabilities?

I use the Michael's craft store website for craft ideas. Basic sewing with those plastic things and multi-colored yarn was always an ongoing project.





Games - My students enjoy Connect Four, Uno, Yahtzee (run off ONLY the top half %26amp; enlarge the size), Memory, 21, Battleship, Chinese Checkers, Jenga, and games from the internet using an LCD projector. Two-player math baseball from FunBrain.com was their favorite. We used calculators for speed and accuracy.





I also encouraged them to make up their own card games. That required a lot of language practice in first, second, then, etc.I need crafts or games for teenagers with disabilities?
monopoly, around the world basketball, imagination time see what they can make up.


Coloring sheets.I need crafts or games for teenagers with disabilities?
I would try and help you with this but you don't specify the degree of disability's that they have, thus making it very hard to decide upon appropriate games or craft ideas. Games will range depending on level of understanding. Really sorry I could not help.
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment