Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teenagers from UK in Benidorm, are the police strict?

11 lads aged 17 - 19 going, worried they may just be drunk all the time and get into troubleTeenagers from UK in Benidorm, are the police strict?
It was absolutely madness when I went to Benidorm and I didn't see a police offer for a full 2 weeks stay. The clubs have security but really only tosses the crazy ones out to go roaming the streets.





But as they are a large group I'm sure they can look after each other but I'm not sure I would let my teenager (don't have one yet :) go to Benidorm drinking. (If I had a say, that is.)





Do tell the young men to be super careful about their drinks, the drinks should not be left unattended at any point, drugs is so easily slipped into a drink, can or bottle and all it takes is a split second. As soon as one looses control over oneself one is an easy target for any crime, especially when you're not in your own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment