Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teenagers: Are we growing up OR is the world just getting smaller?

its getting hotter thats for sure..





hintity hint hint to the global warmingTeenagers: Are we growing up OR is the world just getting smaller?
well idk if this is really what you're asking, but it seems that people are getting shorter!! like we have this bar that goes along the walls of my old school, and all the kindergardeners are getting shorter!!! and its not just me that's getting taller, the kindergardeners are getting lower and lower/closer and closer to the ground!! :P lolTeenagers: Are we growing up OR is the world just getting smaller?
teenagers are growing up to fast because the world is getting smaller by the fad.
Sweetie- I am pretty sure if the world was getting smaller, everyone would be getting bigger, and there are grandma's and grandpa's getting smaller everyday, so we are getting bigger. Haha, it is true.
One of the hardest and most pivotal times of your life is when you leave high school and loose connections you have held for years. There will be many other moments, but this one...is a biggie.
It's definitely getting smaller. I went back to my middle school recently, and the halls used to be HUGE! Now I can touch the ceiling... they definitely shrank. A lot.
TEENAGERS ARE DEFINITIELY GROWING UP. ALL THE LITTLE KIDS I USED TO TORTURE ARE GETTING BIGGER NOW LOL
Growing up, i think so.





Ya know what, I saw teens of our age caressing each other in the JEEPNEY!?. :)) It's so high school! :)) is this sensible? :))
We are growing up and the world should be getting bigger not smaller.
we r deff growing up because we r getting older and we start to have new needs
We're growing up...thus, making the world smaller. So, both I guess.It sucks.
AHHHH were growing up and it sucks
I ask myself that everyday lol
we r soooooo growing up
We're growing up :(


I want to stay 16 forever :P
We're growing up
growing up
I'm fairly sure it's getting smaller!
answer
the world is getting more and more f*ked up.
I feel I'm growing up.
Both
smaller much smaller.... i believe it is shrinking at a rate of 12 inches per minute
are you high? l.o.l
idk but guys got hot lol!
the world's getting f*cked up
We're Getting Old Fast!


Sux Too
bigger i went to elemtray i felt so freaking tall

No comments:

Post a Comment