Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are teenagers meant to hate their parents?

Yet another theory I was told ages ago. A guy was telling me that the brain has a built in 'time limit' for liking the parents as much as it encourages them to go out and make a life for themselves. They said this was still around from older times when it was more relevant.





So does anybody know if there is any truth in it? Again, this is not my personal beliefAre teenagers meant to hate their parents?
Im pretty sure teens are not meant to hate their parents, there just in that age where they want all this freedom and get mad when it doesn't happen.Are teenagers meant to hate their parents?
I dont think that teenagers are BORN to hate them, but as teens grow older, at times, that may hate them, but in the end the hate never last.
no there not infact teen agers have this thing like if their going through periods thy kind of flip over smthing so small and if there not they have a problem but in the inside they just want a hug.
i have no idea but it dosent sound true i think it's from all the hormos and **** but idk but i do hate my parents and dont really know y
no they wernt. all it is, is the hormones and puberty. it was not to be meant that way:)
i don't like my mom. but i like my dad and grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment