Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KIDS/TEENAGERS: What do you want to be when you grow up?

I am 19 and I am in college trying to find myself I have no idea what I want to be. I have it narrowed it down to my 3 passions.





. Screen Writer/Producer - I am obsessed w/ movies and have a great imagination and knack for writing movies, so I think I would be good @ this and so does my Film Studies Professor as well as my peers.





. Ambassador - I am very worldly and knowledgeable in history and countries worldwide. I also have a knack w/ socializing and resolving problems and I love to travel and been to all sorts of places. I would love this job and my History and International Relations Professors think this would be a good fit for me and so do my HS history teachers.





. Basketball player in the NBA. I play collegiality and have always been good and I love basketball. All my coaches from rec. leagues to high school to college have said I have a lot of skill. This is the hardest profession for me to get into though. KIDS/TEENAGERS: What do you want to be when you grow up?
It's between:





A Travel Agent -- Which are having their jobs being cut because of a machine, So just guessing that isn't gonna work out to well if a computer can to my job for less money ... I most likely wouldn't have many customers...





or





A Spy / Detective -- Someone who investigates murders and smugglings and stuff like that. But Spy because I think it would be the coolest to be undercover ;)


KIDS/TEENAGERS: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an accountant, with maybe a webdesigning job on the side, or maybe a full webdesigning job. I haven't tottally decided yet, but I still have a lot of time to figure that out. I mean who knows there might be a chance that in a few years I won't want to do either one of them.
i'm almost 17, and i have no idea what i want to do


i love art, and i'm pretty damn good at it, but i don't want to do that for a living


i want to have a career in fashion or music or something



well, ive always wanted to be a fashion-ish person.


and i have a passion for photography,


but, i also want to be a dermatologist or pediatrician.
I'm already grown up, but if I could do it again, I'd be a plastic surgeon. It'd be awesome to help people who have severe deformities or who've been disfigured in an accident, and give them a new life!
things i might wanna be:


-photographer


-computer programmer


-game designer


-or possibly an elf





...yep thats about all im thinking about doing right now..


x]
either:


lawyer


doctor or surgeon or something in the medical field


business woman.


i want to get my business degree no matter what, though ♥





please help me with mine!:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I want to join the British army and be in the SAS. I need to wait til i've finished my apprenticeship. I'm currently a bricklayer.
Archaeologist/ firefighter.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
my mom has told me that i need to be something that people absolutely need because of the economy.





i'm thinking i'd like to be an optometrist or a dentist.





answer mine ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
singer, model, fairy, flying angel, dancer, an imagination, color, a cozy amazing fluff ball





depends on the day of the week :)
1. fashion designer


2. interior designer


3. film and tv costume design





still can't choose


but i want to minor in piano
I'd like to be a musical performer. I've already got a few copyrighted songs, so after some studio time and a photo, it'll all be about whether I've got the 'It' factor or not.
I want to be a music producer.I kinda have an indie-ish band and Id secretly love to have a contract with the Anticon record label. Just anything with music or literature.
Hum, I would most like to be a doctor or possibly an astronomer.





I still have a good while til i am ready to make such a big decision though.
I'm 20. Going to law school. I want to be a family law I will do pro-bono work for abused teens trying to become emancipated.
i want to study international relations or international business


i really want to be a successful woman.





my dreamed dream is to become a famous woman in sports and i dream going to the Olympics (almost impossible but i'll never give up)





and i would love to have my own happy family :)
Journalist, accountant, author ...
Pediatrician.


I wanna help those poor kids who have cancer n etc..


So sad. =(
I'm a freshman and I wanna be a pediatrian
a teacher or a doctor!


with a huge nice house and 5-7 kids!
Politician


Missionary Worker


CIA--?





=)
Hopefully I make it in the modeling industry.
A professional actor (Hollywood or Broadway)
Someones imaginary friend
a actress/singer





otherwise a lawyer
-author


-mom


-good friend


-good wife


-person who is liked


-whatever i want to be


-me
There are a few things i've been thinking.





An author, or a nurse.


And i definitely want to do photography on the side.
haha either a photographer or I wanna work with special needs children
I hope that there are not a lot of answers %26gt;%26gt;





I don't want to find out how many kids are actually here.








anyway I'[m in college to become an anestheseologist

No comments:

Post a Comment