Saturday, August 21, 2010

Price of Ceramic braces for teenagers?

I need to have braces fitted (after i have had a tooth out) i dont really want the metal braces... just wondering if any one knows if they will fit teenagers with ceramic braces... and how much it might cost. I was looking on the internet and i cant find anything, would phone my dentist but its xmas lol...


Can anyone help?Price of Ceramic braces for teenagers?
About 5000 dollars apparantly, but could be a lot more depending where you're fromPrice of Ceramic braces for teenagers?
A friend of ours got some for their Son and i believe they cost over 拢100.00 if i remember correctly, rather expensive for so little, like everything else now.
they are more expensive... thousands more... get over it... your getting your teeth fixed.... enjoy the fact you have braces! i had great fun choosing the colors of my bands to coordinate to holidays and seasons......dont let other people dictate that you need more money to do the same thing..... also your othrodontist will talk to you about the practically of each type of corrective procdure..... I didnt get my braces till almost 30..... i would have given anything to have had them highschool...... it cost me much more to get my procedure because of the delay i need surgery... but my sister had just braces.... for the same thing.( my family circumstances changed between me and her)
may God help you
In the UK they are 拢600 (I think that is about $1000?? ) more than metal ones for either upper or lower. My dentist says that they do not work as well as metal ones because the metal bands do not move as easily when adjusting them. This just means they may need to stay on for longer but they do look better. So if it really matters to you think about getting ceramic for top teeth BUT balance this against having to wear them for 18 months instead of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment