Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why are so many atheists here annoying teenagers?

Teens have to rebel somewhere don't they? Also, when you are a teen, you think you know everything, so it's natural that they are too smart for all the religious people in the world. Therefore they come here to display how superior their views are than others.Why are so many atheists here annoying teenagers?
Most of the atheists I'm familiar with here are past their teen years.





In fact, the majority of R%26amp;S regs aren't teens, at least not the ones I see most frequently.





But even if they were, what would it matter? I believe 13 is the age limit here.Why are so many atheists here annoying teenagers?
There are a lot of diffrent ages here this is what makes it so good to visit, People just want to ask a few questions and get an answer so weather they are young or old or believe in God or not we are all here for a reason,So whats yours??
I was once one too. I grew up in Berkeley so I was fed it through out my life. Its hard to understand and believe in something you cant see and touch, plus the only religious examples I had or had heard of were from christian extremists.
I don't remember putting my age in when I made a Y!As account. Maybe because the only age group you think are annoying are teens.





Try going to a movie near a senior citizens neighborhood. They're more routy than teens.
Sorry that Tifa had to get a boob reduction in Advent Children Cloud...but it's rather funny talking about a group being annoying teenagers when your avatar is a FF character, eh?
because most of the people here are teenagers, so therefore most of the atheists here are teenagers
Am I an annoying teenager?





I think that there are a lot of people who are younger who are learning to believe things for themselves.


And also, we're the ones who are most offended. Sorry. ;)
i dont believe most people here are teens ..atheist or otherwise





in fact, i think far more middle age and seniors are attracted to the religion section than teens





go to Entertainment/Polls and Surveys ... lots of teens there
Thats not very nice of u 2 say 2 us teenagers! We r, lyke, so not annoying!!
And just how do you know how many of us there are?





Also, anyone's opinion is just as good as anyone elses...
last i checked i was an adult.


edit: and also most of your questions are rather racist or stereotypical so people have strong opinions of that. never seen anyone that annoying on here.
Why are so many theists here annoying final fantasy characters?
Some probably are. But I doubt you could tell everybody's age by what they write, or what they believe.
I haven't been a teenager for about 34 years, though I do go out of my way to be annoying at times.
why do middle aged people have liver spots, nobody knows so quit whining and go into your corner
It doesn't explicitly say so, but i know some are. A lot are just trolls who get their kicks trying to annoy people.
Annoying? Maybe you just can't comprehend us...





Oh, and I'll be 20 in a few months, so... go suck one.
Why are you here annoyng everyone? Did your Veggie Tales DVD get scratched?
I'm 53, but terribly immature.
Because we are young and smart and the future belongs to us!
probably thinks they are funny
they like to mix with childish believers perhaps?
Why is the same true for many of the believers?
Poor Cloud :(
And how old are you?
I'm very proud of them.
I like to annoy teenagers - what of it?
Seriously. Someone needs to tell them to go bug someone else.
Since they took the Bible and prayer out of school this is what you get. Corrupted children who have no morals or respect for anyone even themselves.
The don't want to believe in God because they would rather be bad without dealing with guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment