Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it just me, or has yahoo answers been taken over by teenagers?

you said that right maybe yahoo should have separate sections for adults and teens some of these questions seem like the questions of retarded 3rd graders the period questions are the ones that get me and the my boyfriend this and my girl friend that! am I pretty? do I look like a super model? its really hard to find an intelligent question you have to look thru dozens of them to find even one!!Is it just me, or has yahoo answers been taken over by teenagers?
Not completely, but yeah, there's quite a few of us here.Is it just me, or has yahoo answers been taken over by teenagers?
They have taken over the world.
Sounds about right
Yeah I know, were everywhere.
You better know it
I laugh when I think about the problems they will have with their own children.
It's just you. :)
Yea, I've noticed that too.
whatt?? no its just you
true
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment