Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find a pretty, puffy, flowy princesish dress for halloween for teenagers... for a reasonable price?

Try checking out your local yellow pages for dress stores. There may be an outlet store, or a place with some on sale or clearance.Where can I find a pretty, puffy, flowy princesish dress for halloween for teenagers... for a reasonable price?
Try checking out www.mydivascloset.com


I got my halloween costume from there.. it's a little red riding hood one :)Where can I find a pretty, puffy, flowy princesish dress for halloween for teenagers... for a reasonable price?
Check out the Goodwill or Salvation Army thrift stores. You will be surprised what you will find. Have fun.
Check your local thrift stores. You would be amazed that they have.
buycostumes.com has a large selection and decent prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment