Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teenagers, what are the best places to shop?

I find myself going to a bunch of different stores. I like a whole bunch of different fashions, but I don't usually always like the ones that are 'in style'. Though, I've been complemented on my fashion and people have been thinking that I'm a few years older than I am because I have a style that not many others my age seem to. Or at least, that's what I've been told.





I go to stores like:


Charlotte Russe, H %26amp; M, Rue 21, Zumiez, Forever 21 (Occasionally), Filene's Basement (Occasionally I find really cute stuff there and the shoes on the clearance wall are often really cheap.), Buckle, Steve %26amp; Barry's, and Payless Shoes.





Honestly, you just have to look around and see what stuff you like and what you don't. And I don't mean going to all these stores in one day, just looking at one or two stores when you go out to shop. And it's really when you're looking at local stores or stores that you don't really expect to have anything that you find those unique or really interesting pieces that change your wardrobe. You just have to keep an open mind and look to find what you think looks good.





Hope I helped,





---Linzz.Teenagers, what are the best places to shop?
Emo: Hot topic





Scene: Tilly's or Hot topic





Preppy: Hollistier, Abercrombie, American Eagle





Girly/ Fashionable: Forever 21 , Wet seal, or the best thing is to find a cute vintage store in your area, they have the best stuff.Teenagers, what are the best places to shop?
hot topic, hollister, abercrombie, aeropostale, american eagle, pacsun (or west 49 if you live in canada), journeys..





:)
aeropostale,abercrombie,american eagle,victoria secret(for perfume and things),hollister and foot locker
jc pennys


khols


sears


marshalls


aj wright





wet seal


rainbows


dots


joyce leslie


hot topic


2cute


epic


576



hot topic for emoes preppy american eagle or aeropostil
jc penney or hot topic
Wet Seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment